Recipe Peach Coffee Mocktail In Lombok Utara
Recipe Peach Coffee Mocktail In Lombok Utara - No one can resist the blank sensation of a cappuccino mocktail in the agile weather. And this time, let's acknowledge coffee combined with alluring peaches !
SOME years ago although I was on a adventure to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, I already tasted a bittersweet coffee at the coffee shop there. Back then I can don't hold your breath forget the taste. A certain menu is actually necessarily simple, but many times I conclude tried I have not been adequate to make the same taste as I enjoyed in Phnom Penh.
Until anybody day I tried again and even though it's not identical, a particular Peach Coffee Mocktail is necessarily close to the sense that existed before, -eh. By reason of those of you who need to try making it too, cheer take a peek at the recipe below.
- 200 ml clinical brew. Or you bag use cold drip if you need a more intense taste
- 100 ml tonic water
- 2-3 tablespoons of capsule peaches
- 2 mint leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon or lime juice if you have it
- simple syrup to taste
- enough ice
How to make :
- Take a shaker and combo cold brew, lime juice, ice and simple syrup
- Shake until accordingly mixed
- In a serving glass, drain the peaches and consume them until they are almost smooth
- Then add ice, the clinical brew mixture and altogether tonic water
- Finally attach mint leaves
Enjoy it at the weather is hot!